As responsible for this website, I want to offer you the greatest legal guarantees in relation to your privacy and explain to you as clearly and transparently as possible, everything that concerns the processing of personal information within this website.
The following conditions are binding for the user and for the person in charge of this website, so it is important that you take a few minutes to read it and if you do not agree with this, do not send your personal data on this website.
This policy has been updated on 25/03/2018
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned Law on Protection of Personal Data, the personal data that you send to us will be incorporated into a file of “USERS OF THE WEB and SUBSCRIBERS”, owned by Online Servicios Telemáticos SL with NIF: B19677095 and with address in C / Blas de Otero nº16 1º Iz. -18230 - Albolote (Granada). This file has implemented all the technical and organizational security measures established in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of development of the LOPD.
Sending and recording general data
Sending personal data on this website is mandatory to contact, comment, subscribe to the emulator.online blog, hire the services displayed on this website and purchase the books in digital format.
Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing to content and processing the requests made on this website.
It is not necessary that you provide any personal data for browsing this website.
What data this website requires and for what purpose
emulator.online will collect the Personal Data of the Users, through online forms, via the Internet. The Personal Data collected, depending on each case, may be, among others: name, surname, email and access connection. Likewise, in the case of contracting services, buying books and advertising, I will ask the User for certain banking or payment data.
This website will only require data strictly adequate for the purpose of collection and it is committed to:
- Minimize the processing of personal data.
- Pseudonymize personal data as much as possible.
- Give transparency to the functions and the processing of personal data that are carried out on this website.
- Allow all users to monitor the processing of their data that is done on this website.
- Create and improve security elements to offer you the best safe browsing conditions.
The purposes of the data collected in this portal are the following:
- To respond to the requirements of users of es. For example, if the user leaves their personal information in any of the contact forms, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the Site Web, the services provided through the Website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- To manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, in this case, we will only use the email address and the name provided by the user when making the subscription.
- To moderate and respond to comments made by users on the blog is.
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To market products and services offered on this website.
In some cases, information about visitors to this site is shared anonymously or aggregated with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or affiliates for the sole purpose of improving my services and monetizing the website. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal norms and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
In each case, the user has full rights over their personal data and their use and may exercise them at any time.
In no case will this website transfer the personal data of its users to third parties without previously informing them and requesting their consent.
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, Online Servicios Telemáticos SL shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Hosting: cubenode.com
- Web platform: WordPress.org
- Courier services and sending newsletters: MailChimp. 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308.
- Cloud storage and backup: Dropbox -Drive, Wetransfer, Amazon Web Services (Amazon S3)
Personal data capture systems that this website collects
This website uses different personal information capture systems. This website always requires the prior consent of the users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes.
The user has the right to revoke their prior consent at any time.
Systems for capturing personal information used by emulator.online :
- Content subscription forms: Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. Look in your email inbox. The user must confirm their subscription in order to validate their email address. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep you updated on news and specific offers, exclusive for subscribers of es. The Newsletter is managed by MailChimp.
When using the services of the MailChimp platform for conducting email marketing campaigns, subscription management and sending newsletters, you should know that MailChimp It has its servers hosted in the US and therefore your personal data they will be transferred internationally to a country considered unsafe after the dissolution of Safe Harbor. By subscribing, you accept and consent that your data be stored by the MailChimp platform, based in the United States, in order to manage the sending of the corresponding newsletters. MailChimp is adapted to the EU standard clauses on data protection.
- Feedback Form: The website includes a form to comment post. The user can post comments on the posts that are published. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
- Contact form: There is also a contact form for questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
- Download Systems: On this website you can download different contents that are periodically incorporated in text, video and audio format. In this case, an email is required to activate the subscription form. Your information is used for the purposes indicated for subscribers.
- Sale of publications: Through the portal you can purchase publications and infoproducts from Online Servicios Telemáticos SL, in this case, buyer information (Name, surname, and telephone number, postal address and e-mail) is required through the Paypal platform as a form of payment.
Users can unsubscribe at any time of the services provided by emulador.online the same Newsletter.
The user will find within this site, pages, promotions, sponsors, affiliate programs that access the user's browsing habits to establish user profiles and show the user advertising based on their browsing interests and habits. This information is always anonymous and the user is not identified.
In emulator.online, the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information are studied together to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Tracking our users' preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
The user and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to emulator.online (the "Hyperlink"). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between emulator.online and the owner of the site or the web page on which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by emulator.online of its contents or services. In any case, emulator.online reserves the right to prohibit or disable any hyperlink to the Website at any time.
Users can unsubscribe at any time of the services provided by emulador.online the same Newsletter.
Accuracy and veracity of data
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to their real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate. In addition, the User undertakes to keep their data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused by this to Online Servicios Telemáticos SL as the owner of the web emulator.online.
Exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition
The rights of the Users are the following:
- Right to ask what personal data we store about the User at any time.
- Right to ask us to update or correct incorrect or outdated data that we store about the User free of charge.
- Right to unsubscribe from any marketing communication that we may send to the User.
You can direct your communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition Through postal mail at C / Blas de Otero nº16 1º Iz. -18230 - Albolote (Granada) or by email: info (at) emulador.online together with proof valid in law, such as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent, indicating in the subject "DATA PROTECTION".
Acceptance and consent
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Online Servicios Telemáticos SL in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
Online Servicios Telemáticos SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
Commercial post office
In accordance with the LSSICE, Online Servicios Telemáticos SL does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User, on some occasions, it can send its own promotions and specific offers and third parties, only in cases where you have the authorization of the recipients.
Consequently, in each of the forms provided on the Website, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive my "Newsletter", regardless of the commercial information specifically requested. You can also cancel your subscription automatically in the same Newsletters.