gargot . Improving vocabulary in any language is a job that requires dedication. What if, to help with this difficult segons les tasques, you could count on the motivation of a fun and super competitive game? It is about Scribble, an American word game, created in 1930 and since then translated into 22 languages.
Scribble: how to play Step by step?
Jugar backgammon línia for free, just follow these step-by-step instructions :
. Open your preferred navegador and go to the game 's website emulador.online.
. As soon as you enter the website, the game will already be displayed on the screen. You must choose a name to start playing. If you wish, you can also choose an image. click " Play " and you can start playing, choose to play against the machine or play against one or more friends.
Pas 3. Here are some useful buttons. You can " Add or remove sound ", Press the" Play "Button and start playing, you can" Pause "I" Reinicia "At any time.
Pas 4. To win the game you must create words on the board. Each letter has a score . Whoever gets the most points at the end of the game will win.
Pas 5. After Completing a game, clic "Restart" to start over.
What is Scribble?
Scribble is a board game in which its players (2-4) try to add points by forming interconnected words , Using letter stones on a board divided into 225 quadrats .
Many people believe that the inventors of Scribble are James Brunot Helen Brunot , But in reality it was not their idea, rather that the inventor of Scribble is Alfred Butts , An architect from Poughkeepsie, in the State of New York.
The year was 1931 , And like so many newly unemployed, Butts had Plenty of time to spare. He decided to menja up with a new game that depended partly on luck and partly on skill.
Alfred Mosher Butts, he read the front pages of the New York Times newspaper to calculate how often specific letters were given in the English language (but he reduced the occurrences of the "S" so that the game would not be too easy), and Awarded a value to each based on its rarity.
No board was needed since the tils were arranged according to the scheme of a crossword. He gave this game the name lèxic .
His patent application was not accepted, nor were the game makers interested, sota in 1938, he modified the game by adding a 15 x 15 board with high-score squares and a seven-tile lectern (features that still remain). .
He also changed the name to Criss-Crosswords , But XNUMX again the Oficina de Patents and the game makers did not want to know anything. After Completing a few, he returned to his previous job as an architect.
In 1948, James Brunot , Owner of one of the few games, said he was willing to try to market it successfully. In exchange for the copyright, Brunot acquired the patent rights .
He redistributed the prize squares, simplified the rules, and changed the name to gargot , Que was trademarked that same year 1948 and in Great Britain in 1953 .
Working from home, he sold more than 2,000 games in 1949. In 1952 word got out and sals began to climb, just as Brunot was about to throw in the towel.
Jack Strauss, a manager at Macy 's department store, played while on vacation. When he returned he asked his games department to send him some of them, but there was no estoc.
Macy 's began supporting the promotional efforts, and because Brunot could not keep up with the Increased sals, it licensed production to Selchow & Righter . Rights outside the United States, Canada and Austràlia were sold to JW Spears, a British company. The first British application of the patent was made only in 1954.
Different versions are needed for different languages since the frequency of the letters and even the letters themselves can vary (for example, Spanish has the letters LL and CH). More than 100 million games have been sold in 29 languages. James Brunot died in 1984 and Alfred Butts in 1993.
Regles del joc
The rules will always depend on who you play with and will almost certainly never be fully enforced.
- gargot can be played by a number between two to four players .
- There is a square board with 15 squares on the side.
- Each will be entitled to seven letters for each round.
- The game starts if you take the letter closest to A or A.
- Each letter has a number with the corresponding value.
- The board contains squares that multiply the value of the letters or words, if the letter or word exceeds that value. These values can be doubled or tripled.
- If a player can form a word using the seven letters in his hand, he automatically scores 50 points .
- In Scribble, it is not just about building words, the strategy is to Accumulate points with good letters and good squares.
- After the first move, players must use at least one letter that is already on the game board.
- The game ends when the game letters end and all players have made their last move. The points with which each player remains in the hand are subtracted from their total.
• If all the Scribble pieces produced to date were placed side by side, it would be possible to make a continuous line capable of circling the Earth eight times.
• Two soldiers were trapped in a crevasse in Antarctica in 1985. They played Scribble continuously for 5 days, until they were Rescued.
• Statistics say that 30,000 Scribble games are started every hour that passes.
• The last language in which Scrabbrle was produced is Welsh, the versio of which was Introduced in 2006.
• It is estimated that there are at least one million lost game pieces scattered around the world.
• In 1993, the official Scribble Diccionari of North America banned all Profanity and racial slurs.